The following describes the configuration settings for connecting ZoomInfo InboxAI to Salesforce and Dynamics CRM.
ZoomInfo InboxAI takes away the burden of manually data entering information from your communication exchange into your CRM. It synchronizes emails and meeting events directly from the backend email provider i.e. Exchange, Office 365 and Gmail. Emails can be sent or received from any email app including, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mac Mail, Gmail, iOS and Android native emails app or any other app.
ZoomInfo InboxAI not only monitors all messages it also associates the relevant ones to the right object inside your CRM, including accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads and cases. And when it identifies missing contact it’ll add it to the right account and opportunity inside Salesforce or Dynamics CRM (optional). It also adds insights like last interaction dates, strength of connection (K-Score), trend and more.
You’ll never miss any piece of information and not less important you’ll never have your CRM cluttered. ZoomInfo InboxAI merges email exchange that belong together so you’ll have one single activity for every email thread.
There are several settings that let you control the scope of information that will be posted to CRM.
2. Scope of CRM update
In general, ZoomInfo InboxAI only updates CRM when there is a communication with at least one CRM account. So the existing CRM accounts serve as a “white list”. It allows ZoomInfo InboxAI to keep only emails and meetings that have been exchanged with existing CRM accounts. ZoomInfo InboxAI will also identify “noise” emails and filter them out, including:
- Marketing messages (“spam”)
- “No reply” messages
- Auto replies like Out of office
- Meetings Accept/Decline messages
Each user that is connecting to CRM has the following options:
- Identify their mailbox and any other mailbox (that they have access to) that should be used for the integration
- “Black list” certain email domains or specific email addresses
- Contact creation – User can determine whether or not to create a contact when discovered in an email/meeting exchange.
- Determine the data scope that should be posted to CRM activities
- Entire email including attachment that is associated to the account and contact
- Entire email w/o attachment
- Only subject line and/or data/time and/or recipient list with a link to get all info. The link will provide access only to people that were the recipients of the specific email/meeting.
3. Historic data sync
One of the advantages of email is that you can easily go back in time. There is not need to wait for data to be accumulated. ZoomInfo InboxAI allows you to define:
- Statistics – Build statistics for contacts, accounts and opportunities like last interaction date, K-score (connection strength). ZoomInfo InboxAI Plus subscription is analyzing the last 6 months of emails. It is possible to change the time period to be longer or shorter.
- Capture activities – based on emails and calendar exchange ZoomInfo InboxAI creates open activities and historical ones. The default settings is one month but it is possible to extend or shorten this time period.
4. Supporting account hierarchy
ZoomInfo InboxAI can automatically associate activities and contacts to the right account even when the account is part of an account hierarchy.
5. Automatic update of opportunities
ZoomInfo InboxAI can automatically determine the right opportunity and associate contacts, team members and activities to it. It can build the customer account team, your account team and even identify 3rd party people that are involved in each opportunity.