There are three options to address new employees on-boarding. The options depend on the approach used for ZoomInfo InboxAI‘s email sync in your organization.
1. When each employee is registered individually to ZoomInfo InboxAI
you’d need to ask them to register to ZoomInfo InboxAI using the following link https://www.inboxai.zoominfo.com/account/register. It should be done after they have signed up for their company email service (Office 365, Exchange or G-Suite).
2. When using an Office 365/Exchange service account to allow ZoomInfo InboxAI‘s access to individual mailboxes
The service account set up typically by IT grants ZoomInfo InboxAI with an access to selected list of mailboxes. There are two steps:
- Your IT team (the ones that own the Office 365/Exchange service account) need to add the new employees mailboxes to the access list
- An email should be sent to [email protected] with the list of emails of the new hires.
3. When using G-suite service account to allow ZoomInfo InboxAI‘s access to individual mailboxes
It is very similar to the Office 365 service account. In this case IT does not need to make any changes. There is only a need to send an email to [email protected] with the list of emails of the new hires.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]