ZoomInfo InboxAI (formerly Komiko) introduces a new view to the native Salesforce UI experience. The view includes two fields Account and Contact name taken from the existing Salesforce content enriched by data coming from Komiko. The view provides you with a more complete story about your contacts.
2. Contacts overview by ZoomInfo InboxAI
Contacts overview by ZoomInfo InboxAI includes the following additional properties:
- Best contact – the person at the account side that is the best contact based on engagement data. It is also possible to differentiate by departments like sales vs service vs delivery.
- Quarterly K-score – calculated connection strength based on number of email sent/received, closed loop emails, meetings, emails with attachments and more. It is possible to customize K-Score and also take into consideration the content of the email and its attachments. ZoomInfo InboxAI also calculates percentile to easily determine how is the score rated relative to others.
- Quarterly K-score Trend – indicates the trend of the score. Could be positive or negative.
- Last outbound interaction date
- Last inbound interaction with – the person that sent the inbound email/meeting
- Last inbound interaction date
- Last event/meeting
- Next event/meeting
- …more fields are available and can be added to the view like last event organizer or monthly K-score and percentile
Based on these additional fields you can now easily sort by last interaction date and identify stale contacts or contacts that need follow up.